Monday 12 August 2013

Yuruo Zhang _ Market Day











On market day, we together set up a stall in Eveleigh Market in Darlington. The Eveleigh Artisans’ Market is providing a platform for emerging and contemporary indie designers, artists and makers to showcase & sell their wares directly to the public. We displayed our package, fruit bowl and some buiness cards and flyer to promote our fruit bowl. At last, I only sell 3 package of fruit bowl in 5 hours even though almost every one sais my package looks nice. I analysis this problem, almost every person who spend money buying our design is focus on our fruit bowl, but in this subject I spent all my effort into the package design instead of the fruitbowl, I did not design well of my fruit, I am willing to re-design it and make it better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment