Sunday 11 August 2013

YU FRUITBOWL: Packaging Production

When the time came to start producing the final boxes I found I was confronted with a bit more work than I had anticipated. I encountered  a few problems along the way. Because I decided to make all of the inside boxes (white) at uni, it was difficult to make ten black outer boxes that fit over the white ones. Each white box was slightly different in measurement and so were the black meaning that I had to re-do some in order to make them slide open easily.

This was the same with my branding strips down the center of the box. After cutting them out and laying them on top of one another I could see that they were not all the same width.

Overall, producing ten of the same packaging took time and concentration, particularly when done so by hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment