Monday 12 August 2013

e s t r e l l a : the p.o.s strategy & others


my business cards graphic is very simple. i chose to continue with the theme of black&yellow so every thing would look neat and slick on the display. i used my initials as the "designer name" and it follows with a tagline: 'for functional and stylish design...' as a way of promoting my design and product.


this is a trial set up for the market day display. i planned on using two clear stands for bowl display and the poster.


as we were not allowed to handle the $$$ from customers we had to design sale tickets that must be given to the customers when they wish to purchase your bowl. i really wanted my tickets to be distinctive so the tutor would recognise my brand immediately when he collected all of the tickets at the end of the day.


i made flyers as one of my p.o.s items so i can give them to my POTENTIAL customers. because some customers like to browse around so if they have this flyer in their hand while browsing they can still be persuaded to purchase my bowl. 



these two are the graphics on the package box. one is my bowl logo and the other is a backstory of the inspiration behind estrella and about the project. they were printed on sticker paper so i could easily paste them on the black banner.

-fsdesign-


No comments:

Post a Comment