Monday 12 August 2013

Pareena~INGENIUM~Market Day




Finally the day has come after working on this project for more than a month!!!

     I was very nervous about the Market Day. I had no confidence with my bowls at all, What happen if I have not sell any??. Therefore, on Saturday night, I told my dad that he definitely has to come and buy at least one bowl. He did come on Market Day and brought one. However, I was very happy with the end result as I sold 9 bowls where 7 were from customers that I never know them and they have not see my design before. All those nerves that I imagined were started to disappeared as I started to present my bowl to customers. This is not only that all the customers were nice but also as I have talked to one customer, I have practiced and increased in my confidence more. The hard work for the last 2 weeks before the Market Day has paid off J

No comments:

Post a Comment