Sunday 11 August 2013

YU FRUITBOWL: Swing tags

When designing my swing tags I really wanted to make use of space. I didn’t want my text to be tiny or everything crammed into one small space. I really liked the tall rectangular shape with a slight curve on the bottom. This relates to my pattern design as well as the shape of the box further cementing the aesthetic as a whole.

I decided to add another layer to my swing tag to give all of my elements more room. I made this a feature by colouring the bottom layer green and making it a little longer so it could be seen at the bottom.

When designing my point of sale I wanted to highlight the features of my fruitbowl in a was that people could grasp ideas from one quick glace. I highlighted certain words by making them bigger and bolder and pulling them out of the alligned outlines of the text.


No comments:

Post a Comment