Friday 9 August 2013

Siobhan Dorahy Business cards



A business card is an integral part of any good marketing plan. For its size and cost, it’s probably the most powerful part. Of course, you can’t expect your business card to tell the whole story about your company. But what I wanted to bring across, to which I found the most critical part of a business card is a professional image of myself to which people will remember.
As a object to which is to be held onto by clients the business cards design to which I found also is to be something more of an impression as your personal appearance and that of your designs themselves.
The final card choice above I believe to bring across both a good balance between minimalistic professionalism and a perfect about of design attributes to provided a summarised impression of my design concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment