Saturday 10 August 2013

FANFARE: Point of Sale Flyer


fanfare Point of Sale Flyer



Promoting yourself as the designer is just as important as promoting the product you are selling.   For this reason I placed my contact details on the postcard sized flyer I developed which professionally communicated the design and design story behind the fruit bowl, as well as providing consumers and other interested third parties a means with which to contact me.    The final design of the flyer is such that individuals can quickly pick one up and carry it away -  it was a considered approach in the design process. Further to this I believe the aesthetics are seemingly simple yet well planned and thought out, so that the flyer works with the other marketing components to present as a uniformed collection within the fanfare brand, as all have been designed with a modern, minimal aesthetic in mind. 

- Emma Chegwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment