Monday 12 August 2013

Pareena~INGENIUM~logo


INGENIUM’ means nature in Latin. For my logo, I wanted to capture the sense of ‘natural flow’. For this reason, by using embroidery on my logo is very useful technique to capture this. This technique is also creating unique and difference to my packaging design. After I have done the sketch, I gave it to digital embroidery company in Thailand, therefore the price for this was a lot cheaper if it is done in Australia- approximately $1.10 for each logo.  The brown thread expresses the organic form. The white background is juxtaposed to the brown thread which it is making easier for the customers to see the logo because logo is one of the important elements in marketing the brand. The logo itself forms by the shape of coral and that is where my inspirations came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment