Friday 9 August 2013

The market day experience





It then came down to the ‘final day of truth,’ the market day. The day took this title as it was a completely raw and open way to gain feedback on your product, as you would be gaining responses, such as verbal comments given or simple through whether or not they would want to by the product as a real customer of interest. How people from a range of user genres would perceive all the products on display, not just my own was a great learning experience. How and what they would see it as an object of desire or need gave me great exposure to the user market. Through my personal experience with the selling of the fruit bowls I found feedback extremely interesting. Selling only half of my bowls I was still satisfied, unknown to the response I would receive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment