Sunday 11 August 2013

FALL: Market day







 I had a great day on the market day.  I was really nervous because it was my first time selling my own products but all the customers were really nice so I wasn’t so nervous anymore. It was a really good experience because I learnt how to communicate my ideas to other people and also how to promote my product.

I had 3 boxes set up on my table, point of sale, business card and an Ipad. The Ipad came to great use on the day because I had pictures showing my process and people flipped through them. I also had lollies on the table and kids took one when they walked pass. I set up my table with hemp fabric because I believed it fitted well with my theme.

I sold all my fruit bowls and I was very happy with that. Selling our product at eveleigh market was a great experience because it allowed us to experience industry like situations which was very different to what I have imagined before.

No comments:

Post a Comment