Thursday 26 July 2012


This week I continued my research on the internet for interesting packaging designs I could learn and draw inspiration from. In addition I started to think of the colour scheme I would use and how I would relate my packaging to my inspiration, the Orchid flower.

The idea of using tissue paper (image above) to wrap the bowl could also create a coloured graphic on the exterior. This looks effective and simple to implement into my own packaging.
From these images I have decided to use the Orchid flowers outline as the shape of my swing tag as well as a graphic on my box. I have come to the conclusion of using white and magenta as my colour scheme as this links with the orchid flower as well as creating a contrast against my bowl. 

-Heather Shaw- 


No comments:

Post a Comment