Monday 30 July 2012

Reflection


Reflection:
I have lot of fun in this course also I learn lot of new things. Before never do any muscle work but this time I tried to do it. We mixing the cement and sand together and then put in cylinder that will give some weight to the cylinder and it won’t fell down. And the out come for that cylinder is very practical and beautiful. I think for the group work I did not do much because I don’t know how to use those machines and that is why I just do some thing I know how to do, such as sanding and polishing the hexagon and other simple work.

For the group work I did not help a lot and probably I did not do well however for my own work, I am very happy the outcome.  I think the challenge for this subject is packaging design; you have to make your own packaging so the box got the right size to fit the fruit bowl and also you have to make sure the cardboard can make the your design. If some of the design needs to fold a lot that probably want work in the cardboard. Before I think lot of complicated packaging but later Richard suggest us try to make some thing simple because we are not sale the packaging, we sale the fruit bowl. Therefore, I just make a simple box with fancy pattern on it.



Jianmin Li (katie)

No comments:

Post a Comment