Sunday 10 August 2014

Kezia De Costa 2014 - Research & Inspiration (Blog post 01)


 Image 1: Winter Wonderland, London 2014


 Image 2: Camden Lock Markets, London 2014

For inspiration on setting up a market stall I looked back at pictures I had taken of markets I'd previously visited overseas. The stalls that I liked most and was most inspired by were the ones which had a lot of colour and lots of items on display. The tables were well organised and the stall holder always had plenty of information cards for interested buyers. When I visited the markets at The Rocks I felt the same thing. Most market stalls sell lots of items and their table are always full of things-I'm not sure how I'll go about translating that into my display since the bowls are quiet large. However, I do think having A4 sized posters and cards could compensate for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment