Sunday 12 January 2014

Zhiyuan Wang_ Bag and Market Day



I purchased 10 paper pags with blank surfaces, stick my logo onto every fronts. If I need to make bags myself, I might spend lots of time of it, so buying existing bags saved my time. I printed the big logo on transparent paper, then stick onto the front of tha bag, when customer buying my money box, I can give them the bag instead of carry the box.
The bottom picture shows my shop at 'market day', all the table and tablecloth are prepared before 9am, I placed my packgings in order, present the money box at front. That day I sold 4 products, not as I expected.
I think there are lots of things I could develop if I have another chance to do it. Such as packging, I could add more information on it. Furthemore, for the market day, I should buy a black tablecloth because whith does not really present the white object, if it is black, my money box will stand up more. After all, this day is memorable, I did not only just receive fatigue, but also experience of selling stuff, and I got to know everything is not simple even selling things.

No comments:

Post a Comment