Wednesday 27 June 2012

Coralis

The Coralis fruit bowl is a name I came up with at the end of the Autumn Semester. It's a one word catchy name that reflects the bowls inspiration or Coral.

The first week of this Special Industry class I began working on the graphics for the bowls name. Below are some sketches on deciding the type face, and how I wanted it to look.


I wanted to incorporate the pattern of my fruit bowl into the name so I worked with the coloured Coralis at the bottom in the image on the right. After the sketches, I scanned it into the computer and tried live tracing. However I wanted to still manipulate the letters, so I ended up with using the pen tool.

Developing the Coralis logo, to come up with the final one (at the bottom)
-Cristina Del Rosario 

No comments:

Post a Comment